BAF® Request: EUROPE-520-Executive Compensation Senior Consultant
We are working with a new ICG client and require an Executive Compensation Senior Consultant to work with the ICG practice leader to develop a compensation framework for the executive leadership team of an international professional services firm.
The successful accredited professional will work with the project leader and be accountable for managing some of the program deliverables:
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Review of existing approaches
- Analytics of compensation inputs and outputs
- Preparation of options and decision-making materials
- Consensus building workshops
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Experienced consultant (5-10 years) to work with the project manager hands-on
- Require executive remuneration experience for privately help companies (preferably large SMEs)
- Experience in working with executive teams of professional services firms or professional partnerships helpful
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Start immediately, initial milestone November 2017.
Location: London, UK
Will give preference to UK- or Continental Europe-based consultants but will consider overseas candidates if they pay their own travel and accommodation.
Rate: The hourly gross rate is between GBP 200 to 350 depending on experience.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||04:00am Tuesday 17 October 2017|
|SYD/MEL||02:00am Tuesday 17 October 2017|
|SGP||11:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||05:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|LON||04:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|TOR/NY||11:00am Monday 16 October 2017|
To apply for this BAF® Please contact Global Head of Member Services email@example.com to get the link to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.