BAF® Request: HONG KONG-512- Senior Legal Consultant
A new ICG client is an established family owned investment office based in Hong Kong with a diversified portfolio of investments and interests. The client is seeking a legal consultant on a retainer basis to provide critical legal perspective and advice on matters pertaining to the family portfolio.
The successful Accredited Professional would have been in legal practice for a minimum of 10 years and qualified in a major legal jurisdiction. He/She will have demonstrated significant expertise in areas of trusts and estates as well as corporate law. More importantly, the successful candidate is able to demonstrate a critical thinking and problem-solving mindset to address a wide-ranging set of circumstances in various jurisdictions and formats.
The scope of duties and responsibilities include:
- Organizing and monitoring family trusts and partnerships, as well as trust & estates issues,
- Evaluating commercial and corporate businesses, diversified asset classes and complex investment opportunities from a legal perspective, including due diligence and documentation reviews,
- Ability to manage significant business interests and/or complex personal legal needs including managing external legal counsel,
- Expertise in investments, complex financial instruments, banking and regulatory domains,
- Well-diversified and resourceful,
- Exceptional communication, management, and interpersonal skills
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Start date: As soon as practical to be mutually agreed for an initial 12 month period that can be extended for another 12 months
Location: Hong Kong preferred location but the client will consider a combination of in person and virtual consultations, within Asian region.
Overseas candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on the required number of hours, level of experience and seniority, the gross monthly fee/retainer range would be between HK Dollars $50K to $120k for up to 1 day a week availability.
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|LON||08:00am Thursday, 14 September 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Thursday, 14 September 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to email@example.com and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.