BAF® Request: SYDNEY-519-Financial Services- Analyst
An existing ICG project team is supporting one of Australia’s leading diversified financial services companies.
The successful candidate will report to an ICG Principal, and support a program of related initiatives across the client’s distribution business, with responsibility for the following:
- Assess and document the current state of business and identify improvements
- Deliver robust financial modelling and analysis
- Design and assess strategic options
- Create compelling presentation materials
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Strong strategy development, problem-solving and analytical skills, ideally gained in a leading consulting firm or internal strategy unit.
- Strength in financial evaluation of business options
- Banking and Financial Services experience
- A track record of delivering successful outcomes.
- Tertiary degree such as business, law, science or IT
- Very strong communications skills
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for 2 months. Potential to extend
Rate: $1,100 net daily rate (this is the rate payable to the consultant).
Date and time specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|SGP||02:00pm Monday 16 October 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||08:00am Monday 16 October 2017|
|LON||07:00am Monday 16 October 2017|
|TOR/NY||02:00am Monday 16 October 2017|
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.