Market Leader Sydney HUB, Practice Leader Strategy & Training
- Himanshu is the Practice Leader for Strategy & Training. He is based out of Sydney
- Himanshu previously held senior roles in a major Australian bank in Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Consumer business
- He has been frequently called upon to act as a Head of Strategy for ASX top 100 and PE portfolio companies.
- Prior to this he worked for a top-tier strategy-consulting firm in Australia, the United States and Central America
- He has deep experience across the Banking, Wealth Management, Airline and Retail sectors
- Specifically, Himanshu has skills in strategic planning, corporate and business unit strategy projects, implementation, PMO, customer segmentation, customer value proposition development and brand and marketing
- Himanshu Dua completed a Bachelor of Commerce from UNSW where he was a Cooperative Scholar
- Himanshu works with a growing team of ICG affiliates aligned to the fields of consulting training and strategy.