This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client in the Education Industry is looking for an Analytics and Insights Consultant to work with their EGM to leverage data to provide business insights to create incremental value for the organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying areas of unrealized opportunities, source and transform data elements to support key business insights and in turn recommended strategies to realize these opportunities.
The Accredited Professional is required to present the data in Tableau applying best practice visualization techniques.
The Accredited Professional key accountabilities include:
- Working with the IT team to understand the universe of data elements for the business
- Understand key business drivers for the organization by collaborating with appropriate business leaders
- Resolve data integrity and gaps where applicable
- Apply best practice data analytics methodologies to identify areas of unrealized opportunities
- Support the EGM in leveraging the insights provided by the data analytics to test hypothesis for value optimization strategies
- Develop best in class Tableau dashboards to present these insights and track success of strategies formulated
Key competencies required:
- 5 or more years experience within an analytical team or equivalent
- Strong aptitude and knowledge of analytical software tools, with specific and demonstrated experience and advanced skills in Tableau
- SQL script writing ability for sourcing data and preparing test cases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly understand key value drivers of the business
- Sound knowledge of data management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to understand customer expectations/requirements
- Excellent communications skills- particularly the ability to communicate technical information to a broad audience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or business experience
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Sydney location to start immediately. The initial phase is anticipated to be around 3 months, but may lead to follow on work.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
|SGP||2:00am Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||8:00am Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
|LON||7:00am Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
|TOR/NY||2:00am Wednesday, 30 March 2016|
We will review all Credentials (note the new format) and select the best 3 for interview by the origination affiliates and/or key client.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Analytics and Insights consultant would be between $1,050 and $1,300.