ICG is your one stop shop for agile consultants, whether you want a facilitator for a half-day workshop, a consultant to build capability or be an interim manager, a small focused team or a large transformation team – ICG will provide agile fit-for-purpose accredited professionals within 48 hours.
ICG is one of the world’s largest professional communities. We accredit professionals and subject mattter experts and aggregate them into powerful teams with our clients, combining agile consultants with the perfect combination of publications, methods, learning and development and services to get the job done. We accredit professionals using a professional association like methodology and use a twenty first century patented curation technology called the BAF® Best Accredited professional Forward to help our client select the perfect professional(s) for their needs. To see the power of the BAF® process watch the video below.
Practices are communities of accredited professionals that collaborate to further their knowledge and expertise, to share best practices and to build well-architected component libraries of publications, methods, learning and training modules and complementary services to their activities.
From its inception, ICG has delivered services to clients around the globe. As local practices have formed and flourished, they have combined into thriving global practices. ICG structures its practices around functional areas and industry sectors and major global themes.
- Functional areas include traditional practices such as Change Management and Human Capital, and new areas of applied science including Business Intelligence, Strategic Execution, Cyber-Security and Power of the Crowd Innovation.
- Industry sectors include traditional areas such Government and Telecommunications, and emerging industries such as Robotics and Online education.
- Major global themes include Digitisation and Sustainability
Our final practice areas are Support Services. ICG provides a comprehensive range of services to its clients and accredited professionals in areas such as Event Management (and conferences); Training Services (curricular design and learning platform build); and professional support services such as Report Production and Design, Research and Data analysis and Accounting, Insurance, and Contract support.
ICG also has a thriving role in Social Impact – for examples, see here.
Internal Consulting Group is divided into practices by Function, Industry and Geography, as well as Support Functions. Click the below filter tiles to isolate relevant senior professionals, and contact them or your preferred professional to run a BAF® across our growing global professional base.
- Auckland Functional Practice
- Auckland Industry Practices
- Brussels Functional Practices
- Global Practice Leader
- London Functional Practices
- London Industry Practices
- Melbourne Industry Practices
- Paris Functional Practices
- Paris Industry Practices
- Stockholm Functional Practices
- Sydney Functional Practices
- Sydney Industry Practices
- Toronto Functional Practices