BAF® Request: SYDNEY-662-Analyst-level Consultant
An existing ICG client is looking for an Analyst-level Consultant to support a retail lending transformation for a Bank.
The consultant will support an ICG consultant in an in-flight multi-stream project team, working with a General Manager in the Retail Distribution area.
We are seeking someone for an immediate start and CVs within a 24 hour turnaround and will ideally shortlist and conduct interviews end of day Friday 1/11/19 or first thing Monday 4/11/19 for an immediate start on Monday.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Conducting analysis and modelling on diversified and inconsistent data to drive meaningful business insights
- Developing Powerpoint documents under the direction of the project team for presentations to senior leadership
- Developing Powerpoint training presentations to build capability and drive culture change in frontline and support office teams
- Working with stakeholders to validate analysis and Powerpoint documents
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Analysis and modelling using Excel
- Visual representation of data, trends and issues
- Telling a story through data and insights
- Creating compelling and concise Powerpoint slides
- Financial services and retail (preferred, not required)
- Influencing people / engaging with teams to receive required inputs and data
- The client is looking for a self-starter and problem solver – someone who will get the outputs delivered on time but also show initiative in asking probing questions.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The full-time contract engagement will commence 4 November 2019 and last 5-6 weeks, with potential to extend based on project outcomes.
Location: Sydney or Brisbane. The role is likely to require some travel between Sydney and Brisbane at the client’s request, which will be paid by the client.
Offshore candidates will not be considered due to the time constraints
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily net rate is AU$700.
Close Date: Friday 1st November, 3pm AEDT.
Please submit early if possible to facilitate some interviews taking place on that day.
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 applicants. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.