BAF® Request: SYDNEY-663-Manager/Senior-
An ICG client is looking to appoint an experienced manager/senior-level consultant, to work through new business and corporate banking market propositions.
The manager/senior-level consultant will be responsible for researching, validating and improving three new product and service propositions and estimating the related growth benefits.
Manager/Senior-level Consultant Candidates should have:
- Experience in the financial and payments services sector and related business and corporate client engagement
- Strong analytical skills, research and modelling skills
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills (visual presentation, graphics)
- Great communication skills and ability to lead/guide complex discussions and negotiations
- Ability to both own end-to-end deliverables (self-starter) and working within a high-performing team
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment
Additional qualifications would also be highly-valued:
- Prior business or corporate client facing roles
- 5+years at a tier one or equivalent consulting firm
- Project or industry experience across technology sector, financialsector, and
- Strong understanding of Australian market economics and growthdrivers
- Have a solid consulting toolkit to leverage on the engagement
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Immediate selection and start on or before Monday 9 December 2019 for a 4 week total, including 9-20 December and 6-17 January.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be responsible for thier own travel and accommodation.
Rates: Gross daily rates will vary between AUD $2,000 – $2,300 depending on experience and fit with the broader team.
Submissions due: No later than Wednesday 4 December, 5pm with interviews to follow shortly thereafter
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 applicants. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.