BAF® Request: SYDNEY-634-Design and Build a new Credit Risk Modelling Capability
A new ICG insurance client is seeking to upgrade its credit risk modelling capability. They are seeking an experienced credit risk analyst to help technically specify, begin building, and develop a business case for a fast-evolving capability.
The project is expected to take 4-5 months depending on the level of experience of the successful professional. The role will report to the head of risk and will receive on-going supervision.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a wide variety of credit risk analysis roles (for example from building Loan Probability of Default models)
- Experience in the use, building and design of management information reports and systems
- Excellent commercial acumen and ability to build a compelling business case
- Exposure to a broad range of modelling and reporting software
- Solid project management skills
- Potentially have an interest in transitioning to a full-time role
Candidates must also be able to:
- Hit the ground running
- Demonstrate broad understanding of credit risk modelling
- Manage and coordinate contributions from internal stakeholders
- Build high utility reporting systems
The candidate will report to a very senior risk executive who will provide on-going guidance and quality assurance of outputs.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:Full time for 3-4 months. Starting immediately
Interstate candidates will be considered. Travel and accommodation costs will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Rates:Credit Risk Analyst -$1,500 gross per day.
Close Date Friday 17th May, 3pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.