BAF® Request: 3.5K-URGENT-SYDNEY-632-Wealth-Project Manager
An existing ICG wealth management client is seeking an experienced senior wealth project manager to project manage an important business case evaluation for a potential outsourcing and partial re-platforming of part of their application infrastructure.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 5-10+ years’ experience in wealth product management
- Very strong project management skills
- Excellent finance skills and sound commercial judgement to develop an accurate business case
- A curious nature and the industry experience to ask the right questions
- Working familiarity with technology systems concepts and application interface requirements)
Candidates must also be able to:
- Hit the ground running
- Assemble project infrastructure (plans, internal resource and subject matter expert requirements), basic governance and detailed project plans, actions and minutes
- Manage and coordinate contributions from internal stakeholders
- Be prepared to roll up their sleeves as no additional junior resources will be assigned to this task
- Present a professional demeanour at all times, while representing the client to the third party
- Effectively manage junior internal stakeholders Self-manage deliverables and proactively communicate progress
- Be flexible with the type of work required and adapt accordingly
The candidate will report to a CEO-Direct report level executive and a soon to be composed steering committee. They will be responsible for progressing the evaluation through each stage as follows:
- Proposal scrutiny
- Legal contract review
- Identifying overlaps and underlaps in the proposed offering
- Assurance that all requisite capabilities will be in place
- Cost modelling and outcome performance
- Business Model impacts
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: 5 days a week onsite for 6-8 weeks. Starting immediately – Monday 6th April 2019
Location: Sydney CBD
Offshore, Interstate & Local candidates will be considered. Due to the high daily rate travel and accommodation costs will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Close Date – Friday 3rd May, 5pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.