BAF® Request: AUCKLAND-589-Media-Financial Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is looking for a Media Financial Analyst to work as part of an internal team, to construct a financial model in support of a business case in the OTT media sector. The client is a diverse media company with a focus on digital content for its growth. Investigation of this delivery channel is a key strategic initiative.
The Media Financial Analyst will work as part of an internal team and with the CFO, other execs, and Head of Strategy to:
- Support the development of a business case for OTT products with commercial thinking, financial and scenario modelling
- Delivery of commercially sound financial model to Quantify the size of investment vs potential value of various scenarios, and
- Work with assumptions developed internally and validate with market context.
Media Financial Analyst
The successful professional will primarily work as part of an internal team, alongside key internal stakeholders, to execute the program of work noted above.
The successful professional will be able to challenge business assumptions, ensuring the financial model is commercially sound.
The successful professional will have deep experience in financial analysis of media businesses, a strong commercial background and good understanding of OTT/subscription business models.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or media industry financial and /or commercial executive
- Successfully developed growth strategies in media and digital businesses, and
- Experience working collaboratively with senior executive teams in co-developing strategy
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:Duration & Time Commitment: It is anticipated the engagement will span 4-6 weeks with the Media Financial Analyst working full time. Post the initial engagement the successful candidate will need to be available for intermittent consultation as the client continues to develop their OTT proposition.
Location:Auckland – Offshore and interprovincial candidates will be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation costs.
Rates: Media Financial Analyst – Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range would be between NZ$1,500 and NZ$2,000.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.