BAF® Request: AUCKLAND-593-Media-Strategy Leaders
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
ICGs NZ Practice Lead is assembling a panel of experts in media to position a quick-paced, multi-pronged review of key strategic issues on behalf of a substantial client.
The successful accredited professionals will be available to participate in one or more initiatives that may include:
- Workshop conduct focused on specific strategic trends/analysis
- Commissioned research into sector/functional trends
- Strategic reviews of client business units
Key topics of potential investigation include:
- Consumer behaviour: demographics, shopping behaviour, sharing economy, media consumption
- Technology: channels/impact on channels; use of AI/AR/VR in media, e-commerce, marketplaces; likewise for blockchain, automation; how companies are dealing with data – organising, leveraging
- Marketing mix: changes driven by consumer trends, technology/channel shift Industry deep dives: Radio, digital publishing
- Deep dive into digital verticals: retail deals/experiences, real estate classified, employment classified, automotive classified, restaurant bookings and classified, aggregators of services & pricing in financial services/ insurance & utilities
Panel members will be profiled in front of the client via ICG CV, and may be asked to engage in specific initiative design with the client.
The successful professionals will primarily form a panel for a variety of potential strategic investigations related to the media industry, and the conduct of an industrial-scale player.
Ideally the accredited professionals will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive
- Complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Media experience – one or more disciplines: strategy, marketing, product and program design, operations, finance
- Ability to work in collaboration with executive management
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial two-month period with potential to extend.
Location: Auckland – however experts may work remotely depending on the work stream.
Offshore and interprovincial candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses, should travel to client site be required.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Media Strategy Leaders would be between NZ$2,600 and $3,600.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.