BAF® Request: AUCKLAND-633-FS-ICT-Due Diligence Financial Analyst
An existing ICG client is looking for a Due Diligence Financial Analyst to work with their Global CFO to conduct a finance and accounting analysis in support of an acquisition due diligence.
The successful accredited professional will design and execute an approved finance and accounting due diligence of a small-scale software company. Key subject areas will include:
- Financial reporting frame work
- Analysis of current and historic trading result so Analysis of forecast trading results
- Normalise historic financial results
- Review balance sheet and changes in net assets, working capital
- Review accounting policies and apply to forecast
- Reconcile financials, management accounts and IM
Due Diligence Financial Analyst
The successful professional will primarily work with the Group CFO to complete a finance and accounting due diligence process.
The successful accredited professional will have significant experience in finance and accounting, including having conducted/participated in multiple acquisition due diligence studies. They will also be familiar with software companies, their cost structures, working capital requirements, capitalization policies and revenue realization drivers.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a CPA qualified management consultant or industry executive
- Software industry experience in the US, UK,Australia, or New Zealand
- Experience with SaaS environments
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The target is New Zealand based. The selected accredited professional will be expected to attend 2-3 meetings in Auckland. The due diligence process is 3-4 weeks. Starting 13th May.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Due Diligence Financial Analyst would be between NZ$2,500 and $3,000.
Close Date Wednesday 8th May, 3pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.