BAF® Request: Adelaide-561-Retail or FS-Two Business Analysts
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is undertaking an IT Systems and Operating model review. The client is a mid-sized Australian electronics and household goods retailer and provides associated consumer finance. One of the recommendation of this review is to boost their systems project capability with two new business analyst roles.
The successful accredited professionals will work closely with the subject matter experts to document requirements for several projects including a new customer portal, a BI upgrade and the business case for a major core systems upgrade.
- Experienced in working across a diverse stakeholder group including senior management and board, existing systems and infrastructure suppliers, potential alternative suppliers
- Obtain briefing from project sponsor (ie relevant General Manager) on the business requirements and objectives of the relevant projects listed below. Undertake workshops with key subject matter experts to detail requirements and process changes in line with the project objectives. Must have ability to question and ensure that all relevant factors/knock-on effects are taken into account
- Articulate project goals in both a text and diagrammatic format that is digestible by various stakeholders including senior management/project sponsors, SME’s/key users, departmental heads/line managers, end users, vendors
- Refine/develop/introduce a change management procedure across departments as required by the given projects
- Participate in design phase including assessment of solution options, estimating requirements and creating ensuing documentation that enables decision making
- Develop implementation plans including scheduling various phases such as development, testing and roll out.
- Progress reporting to stakeholders on regular, informative and concise basis
- Post implementation review determining if objectives were met, lessons learned and measuring ongoing benefit to the business.
- Experience within the consumer finance or retail industry will be highly regarded
- Experience and success with a 6 sigma, lean or agile modern methodology is essential
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The analysts are expected to join ASAP and work on the program at 100% allocation. The contract will run for circa 6 months.
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeting $700 to $1,000 gross per day.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.