BAF® Request: Adelaide-562-Retail or FS-Technical Analyst / Technical Writer
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is undertaking an IT Systems and Operating model review. The client is a mid-sized Australian electronics and household goods retailer and provides associated consumer finance. One of the recommendation of this review is to boost their systems project capability with new technical analyst / technical writer roles.
The successful accredited professional will work closely with the Business Analysts, subject matter experts to document technical requirements for several projects including a new customer portal, a BI upgrade and the business case for a major core systems upgrade.
- Experienced working with both internal solution architects and external systems and infrastructure suppliers to create a detailed user stories or functional specifications as required.
- Experienced in platform migrations in either the retail or asset financing industries would be highly regarded.
- Recent experience delivering projects using agile development and implementation methodologies is essential.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts quickly and make them easily understandable in text and diagram
- Assess business cases and work with internal and external SMEs to develop technical system solutions to enable the achievement of the business objectives
- Skilled in designing solutions with a focus on quick wins
- Flexible approach
- Ability to produce documents as per change management process and vendor requirements
- Knowledge and experience in integration technologies such as API protocols is essential
- Experience within the consumer finance and retail industry will be highly regarded
- Documentation of IT operating procedures and systems including but not limited to complex business rules, infrastructure and network diagrams, instructional and policy documents
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The analyst is expected to join ASAP and work on the program at 100% allocation. The contract will run for circa 6 months.
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeting $800 to $1,200 gross per day.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.