BAF® Request: BRI-469-EOI Systems Analysis/Integration Consultants
A new ICG client is a highly-regarded financial services/leading global alternatives investment provider for sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds and other institutional investors organisation in Queensland.
?The company needs 1-2 experienced Systems Analysts:
- Responsibilities will include analysis and recommendations of systems integration with a new overseas acquisition
Your capabilities should include:
- Experience with similar analysis, planning and implementation of systems integration with an overseas acquisition
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor level degree in Commerce, Business, Information Technology or Finance; or equivalent IT industry experience
- Significant experience communicating, both written and oral, with a broad range of internal and external clients in relation to key operational and strategic issues
- Customer relationship management
- A conceptual thinker
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Start and length of the contract to be advised.
Offshore candidates will be considered.
Rate: Commercial rates dependent upon your experience; more details provided upon interest.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 14 June 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.