BAF® Request: BRI-542-Infrastructure Strategy Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A new ICG client is a leader in the design, construction and operation of major infrastructure in Australia. Our client seeks a Strategy Consultant to work alongside an ICG senior strategy team in shaping their enterprise strategy.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for supporting the team in structuring the strategy dialogue to include key targets, areas of business involvement, key levers for achieving the strategy, and mechanisms for realising the strategy including selected M&A to supplement organic development.
The work is an adjunct to a significant body of work already undertaken by the client, requiring additional refining and shaping for Board-level engagement.
The successful accredited professional will work with the client team and be supervised by an ICG senior strategy partner.
The successful professional will primarily work with the internal strategy group.
The successful professional will have experience in strategy formulation and communication, including crafting action-focused implementation plans in co-operation with operating units that will stand up to board and executive-level scrutiny. They will have demonstrated track record of delivering compelling presentation materials and strategic analysis.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (3+ years) as a management consultant from a leading global consultancy or recognised top-tier boutique
- A well-regarded MBA or equivalent qualification
- Strategy formulation and implementation experience with infrastructure and/or industrial businesses
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build instant rapport and confidence with C-suite Executives
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with key senior clients
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Commence mid-February 2018. Full time for 2-3 months.
Offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $1,500 AUD
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.