BAF® Request: BRI-543-Infrastructure Transformation Leader
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A new ICG client is a leader in the design, construction and operation of major infrastructure in Australia. Our client seeks a Transformation Program Leader to lead a team of internal and contract consultants in designing and executing a transformation in revenue and cost structure.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for working with the client executive in designing and executing a transformation program. Based on strategic reviews to date, the transformation program will encompass deep understanding of customer requirements and opportunities to restructure revenue through shifting supply chain responsibilities. Due to business unit focus there is also an opportunity to restructure costs at all levels, including working capital considerations.
Transformation Program Leader
The successful accredited professional will be supported by a team of internal consultants, business owners and external consultants from ICG.
The successful professional will have deep experience in designing and leading transformation programs, including recent work (within the past 5 years) with large clients ($1 billion + turnover). Industry experience must include railroads (above and below ground), bulk materials, ports/terminals and may also include container, shipping and road transport.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (10+ years) as a management consultant from a leading global consultancy or recognised top-tier boutique
- A well-regarded MBA or equivalent qualification
- Transformation leadership, encompassing revenue structuring, cost out
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build instant rapport and confidence with C-suite Executives
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with key senior clients
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Commence mid-February 2018. Full time for 12 months with the potential to extend.
Offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $4,000 AUD
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.