BAF® Request: BRISBANE-493-Infrastructure Internal Consulting Role-Junior Partner
The Junior Partner will work with Head of Strategy to design, co-ordinate and lead multiple project streams to support various Board level deliverables.
The Junior Partner will be responsible for multiple project streams which require co-ordination and leadership of several teams and preparation of Board level Presentations.
Accountabilities will include:
- Reporting to Head of Strategy
- Interact with Senior internal team resources, Group Executive and develop Board level presentations
- Work with Head of Strategy on a day-to-day basis to ensure delivery of multiple streams
- Design and manage varying streams of interesting and complex strategy work in support of Exco and Board updates
- Assist with gaining buy-in from BUs and relevant Executive where required
- Provide up-to-date project status and recommendations
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- 6-9 years management consulting experience from a leading global consultancy or recognised top-tier boutique
- Must have a well regarded MBA or equivalent qualification
- Superior structured problem-solving abilities, using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Ability to manage small, high-performing teams to deliver high-quality outputs
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build instant rapport and confidence with c-suite executives
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with key senior clients
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Commence Immediately. Flexible on time allocation, but up to full time for 2-3 months
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate will be $4-4.25K AUD
|AKL||11:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||09:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|SGP||07:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||01:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|LON||12:00 midnight Friday, 21 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||07:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.