BAF® Request: BRISBANE-495-Infrastructure Internal Consulting Role-Senior Consultant-Commercialisation
A new ICG client is a leader in the design, construction and operation of major infrastructure in Australia. However prior infrastructure experience is not required
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for examining the potential to commercialise various internal capabilities and assets.
Accountabilities will include:
- Reporting to Head of Group Strategy
- Interact with Senior internal team resources and executive to develop Board level presentations
- Analysing which capabilities and assets should be prioritised for possible commercialisation
- Undertake market diligence to understand size of opportunity; market dynamics and ability to win
- Identify potential paths to commercialisation
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Significant experience (6+ years) as a management consultant from a leading global consultancy or recognised top-tier boutique
- A well regarded MBA or equivalent qualification
- Experience with shared services a plus
- Experience with outsourcing and managed services industries a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build instant rapport and confidence with C-suite Executives
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with key senior clients
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Commence Immediately. Flexible on time allocation, but up to full time for 2-3 months.
Offshore and Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $2.8-3.0K AUD.
|AKL||11:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||09:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|SGP||07:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||01:00am Friday, 21 July 2017|
|LON||12:00 midnight Friday, 21 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||07:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.