BAF® Request: BRISBANE-507-FS-Payments- Commercial Project Manager
An existing ICG client is looking for a Commercial Project Manager to work with their Market Manager to implement an account conversion program.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Work with a team of five account managers and their team leader to plan the approach and conversion of client organisations across Australia to the client’s billing platform
- Coordinate the production and distribution of supporting marketing material
- Coordinate five temporary administrative staff in data entry
- Coordinate co-promotion with key accounts for outreach to their customers – timing, support materials, supporting commercial arrangements
- Firm up and monitor the conversion plan and schedule
Commercial Project Manager
Our client is executing an account conversion program, utilizing their current account management team, with some external support. As part of a post-merger program, there are specific deliverables and time lines. The project has been scoped and outlined, and a seasoned Commercial Project Manager is sought to coordinate implementation, including essential detail design.
Ideally, The Accredited Professional will have significant experience in:
- 5+ years as a management consultant or executive experience managing a marketing team
- Experience in multiple states in Australia
- Proven track record of team coordination and gaining results without line authority
- Solid project management skills, including planning and budgeting, communications, team empowerment, commercial decision making
- Good knowledge of marketing and sales mix, able to call in cost-effective tactical measures to effect outcomes while working to budget
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: The engagement will commence end August 2017 with a 6-8 month duration.
Interstate and overseas candidates with appropriate experience will be considered but will be responsible for their own transportation to Brisbane. A per diem rate for accommodation will be negotiated with the appropriate candidate as required.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Commercial Project Manager would be between $AU2,000 and $AU2,500.
|AKL||07:00pm Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
|LON||08:00am Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Tuesday, 22 August 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.