BAF® Request: BRISBANE-576-Strategy Associate
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is seeking an experienced strategy consultant onsite for a 2-month period to join the internal strategy team.
Ideally the candidate should have:
- 3-6 years experience at a recognised top tier consulting company
- Strong analytical, strategy framework and execution capability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver insightful and analytically based research and recommendations.
The candidate must also be able to:
- Work within a high-performing team
- Effectively manage senior internal and external stakeholders
- Self-manage deliverables and proactively communication progress
- Be flexible with the type of work required and adapt accordingly
The candidate will cover a number of deliverables over the course of the engagement potentially touching on all aspects of strategy development and execution including:
- Regulatory and competitor analysis
- Corporate strategy and transformation definition
- Pricing modelling and outcome performance
- Changing customer expectations, behaviour and satisfaction
- Business operating model analysis
- Root-cause issue discovery and resolution
- New technologies and industry impact analysis
- Business plan, targets and benefits tracking
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: 5 days a week onsite for 2 months. Starting early August with preference to become permanent based on performance and fit.
Location: Local and interstate candidates will be considered. For interstate candidates, the client may cover an agreed number of flights, depending on the candidate and agreed rate, and the candidates will need to cover their own accommodation.
Rates: Strategy Associate – $1,200 gross per day
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.