BAF® Request: BRISBANE-616-Industrials-Senior Asset Manager
A current ICG client is looking for a Senior Asset Manager to work with their Executive Management to refine their Asset Management practices, help devise the appropriate organization and train selected personnel. The client has recently undertaken a diagnostic of Asset Effectiveness and set new targets for performance. Recognising the need for improved practices and capabilities the client wishes to engage a Senior Asset Manager to assist in designing/refining current practices and imbed an improved capability.
The Senior Asset Manager will work with a senior executive and their team to:
- Utilise the recent diagnostic work and new performance targets to identify subsidiary performance targets within the operating divisions which contribute to the overall targets;
- Review current Asset Management processes, policies and procedures to identify where gains can be made through improvements in business processes, leverage of information technology and improved personnel capabilities;
- Review the current state of assets managed to determine an optimal program of maintenance, refurbishment, replacement and disposal which, when combined with the above business process improvements, will deliver the expected performance results including optimal ROI;
- Create a change roadmap that includes the required investments, activities and time lines to achieve targeted performance.
Senior Asset Manager
The successful professional will primarily work with a senior executive and their team of asset managers, finance and performance analysts, and IT department to perform a detailed review of current assets and asset management practices, and to devise a comprehensive improvement plan that delivers the high-level performance targets established in the client’s “Phase I” diagnostic. The engagement will be completed using a combination of the successful professional’s own skills and through coaching the client’s team. The successful professional will have deep experience in Asset Management as a practitioner, and in consulting roles where client capabilities have been assessed and improved with demonstrable results.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (7+ years) as a management consultant working at a Director or Partner level, and/or C-Suite executive within an asset-intensive industry;
- Significant Asset Management experience with mobile equipment and fixed assets;
- A proven track record implementing world class asset management practices using leading software tools, leveraging asset tracking and condition monitoring technologies,predictive maintenance techniques, inventory provisioning, maintenance planning and execution workflows;
- Proven expertise in establishing and managing vendor management programs for elements of an Asset Management program;
- Experience working collaboratively with senior executive teams in performing detailed diagnostics, designing, implementing and achieving improvement programs;
- Experience in rail asset management – above and below ground –will be an advantage in selection for this role
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Operating across Australia, the client’s significant operations are in Queensland and Western Australia. It is anticipated the initial engagement will span 20 weeks with the Senior Asset Manager working 100% time commitment.
Location: Brisbane – Offshore candidates will be considered. Reasonable travel expenses will be paid for as agreed at the outset of the engagement.
Rates: Senior Asset Manager – Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range would be between $2,200 and $3,200.
Close Date and time specified below
|Auckland||2:00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||12:00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|Singapore||9:00am Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||2:00am Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|London||1:00am Wednesday 23 January 2019|
|Toronto/New York||8:00pm Tuesday 22 January 2019|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.