BAF® Request: BRISBANE-619-Strategy Associate
A new ICG client is seeking an experienced strategy consultant onsite for a 2 ½ month period to join the internal strategy team to work on high priority projects reporting into the senior strategy director.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 3+ years experience at a recognised top tier consulting company
- Strong analytical, strategy framework and execution capability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver insightful and analytically based research and recommendations
Candidates must also be able to:
- Work within a high-performing team
- Effectively manage senior internal and external stakeholders Self-manage deliverables and proactively communication progress
- Be flexible with the type of work required and adapt accordingly
The candidate will cover a number of deliverables over the course of the engagement potentially touching on all aspects of strategy development and execution including:
- Regulatory and competitor analysis
- Corporate strategy and transformation definition
- Pricing modelling and outcome performance
- Changing customer expectations, behaviour and satisfaction
- Business operating model analysis
- Root-cause issue discovery and resolution
- New technologies and industry impact analysis
- Business plan, targets and benefits tracking
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: 5 days a week onsite for 2½ months. Starting as early as 18 February 2019
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore, Interstate & Local candidates will be considered however, will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Rates: Strategy Associate – $1,000 – $1,100 gross per day
Close Date – Tuesday 5th February, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.