BAF® Request: BRISBANE-648-Management Operating Systems-Implementation Consultant
An existing ICG client is looking to supplement an active site-based team (mining and processing) for the implementation of a Management Operating System.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for:
- Working with the client and consulting team, in developing detailed plans, planning artifacts and practices for implementing a management operating system (MOS) across a large and complex mining/processing site;
- Taking accountability for the design and implementation of a process for upgrading/implementing shift start-up MOS planning boards, using lean principles and the clients own guidelines;
- Working with the client team (dedicated resources and line management) to assess site readiness and facilitate implementation;
- Work alongside the consulting program manager, other consultants, client program management and client dedicated team on the overall program design and delivery.
MOS Implementation Consultant
Our client is implementing detailed MOS elements at all levels of the site organization, and is relying on the consulting team to be subject matter experts while bringing excellent facilitation skills to assist in the design and delivery of the detailed program.
The successful accredited professional will have deep experience in MOS, as well and mining and or ore processing. User-centered design in lean/MOS planning processes and artifacts will be an asset.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- 3+ years as a management consultant or industry executive
- Complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Mining and/or ore processing
- Management operating systems implementation experience
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:The engagement will commence immediately and extend through November 2019, with the potential to extend.
Location: The client location is PNG, and the engagement is on a FIFO basis 15-13 pattern (16 days paid for each rotation).
Candidates with a home base within 2 hours time zone either side of PNG will be considered. Reasonable travel expenses to Cairns or Port Moresby will be paid.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily NET rate range for the MOS Implementation Consultant will be between AU$1,500 and AU$1,800.
Close Date: Wednesday 3rd July, 5pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.