BAF® Request: Brisbane-Retail FS-379-Cost Reduction Programme-Senior Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A large mutual Retail Financial Services organisation is looking for support from ICG in designing and implementing a cost reduction programme.
The successful accredited professional will work (as part of a small ICG team) with the Client’s COO to scope, design, and subsequently programme manage the implementation of a company-wide challenging but sustainable cost reduction programme.
The initial scoping, design, shaping and buy-in of the programme needs to be completed in weeks but there is an expectation the subsequent support will be required over a period of 12-18 months.
- 10+ years consultancy experience
- Proven track record of successfully designing and leading broad ranging cost reduction programmes (been there, seen it, done it several times)
- A good general knowledge of Retail Banking, Financial Planning and Wealth businesses.
- Proven strong facilitation, engagement and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to translate key insights and analysis into impactful and compelling storylines
- Top tier consulting background
- Smaller Australian Bank or top 5 Mutual/Credit Union experience
Please ensure your Transcript provides evidence of all these aspects.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Queensland location. The client’s is looking to commence work with the chosen ICG accredited professional ASAP.
Reasonable domestic travel and accommodation expenses may be covered for out of state applicants.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||1:00pm Friday, 10 June 2016|
|SYD/MEL||12:00pm Friday, 10 June 2016|
|SGP||10:00am Friday, 10 June 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||4:00am Friday, 10 June 2016|
|LON||3:00am Friday, 10 June 2016|
|TOR/NY||10:00pm Thursday, 9 June 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client then will conduct interviews.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the Client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the ICG daily rate for the Senior Consultant would be between $1,800 and $2,300.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.