BAF® Request: CANADA-580-Waste Management Market Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is looking for a Waste Management Market Analyst to work with their Vice President of Operations to conduct a competitive market analysis in support of a retaining a new Business Development professional.
The client is considering expansion of the “Liquids” side of their business, namely,toilet rentals, septic cleaning, hydro excavations, main line camera work, and line flushing/thawing.
The successful accredited professional will:
1. Conduct a full analysis of the new business opportunity including market size, location(s), existing competitors and their offerings/size
2. At the direction of the VP, Operations,conduct further analysis of existing competitors as potential acquisition targets.
Waste Management Market Analyst
The successful professional will have deep analytical skills, ideally in the waste management industry. They will have demonstrated experience in due diligence processes; providing timely insights that relate to current and potential value as driven by market share, disruptive features and routes to market, addressable market targets and alignment, barriers to entry and switching.
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry analyst
- Waste management industry experience ideally in the Liquids side of thebusiness
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Experience constructing competitive analysis and conducting confidential market surveying and analysis
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:Start would be as soon as possible. Expected engagement will be 4-6 weeks with potential follow-on requirements following the base deliverables.
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada – Offshore and out of province candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. Reasonable expenses for travel within the Maritime Provinces will be compensated.
Rates: Waste Management Market Analyst –Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range would be between CDN$1,500 and $1,800.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.