BAF® Request: CANBERRA-536-IT-Cloud Services Architect/Transition Consultant
A Federal Government Agency (for a technology services client) Canberra based, baseline level security clearance role (one up from background police check).
Develop a Cloud Based Transition Strategy for Government Agency (Architecture, Transition Roadmap, Costings)
Working with a major technology services firm to deliver this potential engagement to the end client a Government Agency.
(Note: the technology firm is currently proposing for this engagement)
The consultant will be experienced in transitioning client IT environments to the cloud and will have designed and delivered cloud based strategies. Ability to develop and roadmap and costings are required.
The initial design engagement is 2-3 months but if successful could lead to a much bigger and longer project on implementation.
The successful consultant will have:
- Baseline security clearance
- Cloud architecture experience
- Cloud Service experience
- Cloud Transition experience
- Implementation/transition planning experience
- Cloud costings experience
- Canberra based
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Ideally, experience in procurement process improvement
- Strong team work ethic
- Excellent client interaction and handling skills
The consultant will be working with the technology services firm team and will be accountable for:
1. Effective consultation and communication with key stakeholders
2. Delivery of key artifacts such as a roadmap, architecture options and costings
3. Provision of draft, and final materials within agreed timeframes
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: 2 to 3 days a week. Expected to start mid-December and complete at the end of February (approx. 8 weeks)Must be basedline security cleared
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: $1,500 to $2,000 per day, depending on seniority/experience
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.