BAF® Request: GLOBAL-653-Retailer / Payments Technology In-Market Experts
A new Global ICG Technology and Payments client is looking to appoint a number of in-country experts with strong local large retailer and payments technology knowledge to conduct targeted market research to support a global product market launch business case assessment.
For immediate selection and project commencement
Working with ICG’s engagement and global payments lead, the consultant(s) will be responsible for researching and answering a series of 10 required questions and an optional set of 3 local market questions.
In-country experts – Retailer / Technology / Payments
The successful professional(s) will have either first or second experience with one or more of the named Retailers (below) and be capable of the client’s questions (sample below). Alternately, in-country experts will also be selected based on a broader Retailer and Market understanding.
- UK: Kingfisher plc, Marks & Spencer,Associated British Foods
- Germany: Aldi, Metro AG, dm-drogerie markt GmbH, Bauhaus GmbH
- France & Benelux: Ahold Delhaize, Casino Guichard-Perrachon, IKEA Group, System UCentral Nationale, Louis Delhaise
- US: Dollar General Corp, Southeastern Grocers, Army & Airforce Exchange Service, Williams-Sonoma
- Canada: Empire Company,Hudson’s Bay, Metro Inc.
- South America: Cencosu S.A.(Chile), FEMSA Comercio (Mexico), Lojas Americanas (Brazil)
- Middle East: Emke Group /Lulu Group International, Majid Al Futtaim
- South Africa: The SPAR Group
Sample Retailer questions:
- Overview of payments systems used
- Overview of how payments are processed
- Use of cloud technology or on premise technology
- Challenges with current payment management
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Immediate selection and start with a client deliverable date of 2 August 2019
Location: In-country / remote
Rates: The net rate for each Retailer questionnaire completed is US $850. Assuming an in-country expert would be able to fill out the questionnaire for an average of 3 Retailers per day with a daily net rate equivalent of US $2,550.
Close Date: Submissions ASAP and no later than Tuesday 23rd July 5pm AEST with immediate selection and commencement
We will review all APT’s and select the best. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.