BAF® Request: HONG KONG-491-IT Project Manager
A new ICG client is one of the largest independent life and general insurance companies in Asia with HQ in Hong Kong. The company has presence in over 18 markets throughout Asia Pacific region. As part of their overall IT transformation strategy, the client is looking for a Project Manager IT, to setup a separate environment for user testing.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for all stages of the project including requirements discovery, environment development user testing in a production environment that consists of AS400, Sybase, SQL server, Websphere and JBoss servers. The Project Manager will be part of the digital transformation team and will indirectly manage a number of specialised resources to deliver the above-mentioned initiative. Accountabilities will include:
- Lead coordination to liaise with different development teams and users to build a new environment to help users to conduct QA,
- Migrate partial data from production environment to the new testing environment
- Able to understand all involved technologies
- Manages user expectation/requirement
- Provide up-to-date project status and recommendation
- Contract duration: 4 week discovery + potential 6 months or more to complete the project
IT Project Manager The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Experience in the design and implementation of a corporate IT system
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- 5 years’ experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in transformation and change management programs
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese would be preferred.
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Start as soon as practical, Contract duration: 4 week discovery + potential 6 months or more to complete the project
Candidates will need to be able to cover their own cost of living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Location: Hong Kong
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client based on level of experience and seniority.
|AKL||07:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|LON||8:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.