BAF® Request: HONG KONG-492-IT Senior Manager
A new ICG client is one of the largest independent life and general insurance companies in Asia with HQ in Hong Kong. The company has presence in over 18 markets throughout Asia Pacific region. As part of their overall IT strategy, the client is looking for an IT Senior Manager, to lead a financial project.
The IT Senior Manager will be responsible for a project which requires coordination of 6 to 7 project teams, involving various applications.
Accountabilities will include:
- Manage project teams to ensure proper system design
- Review design processes to ensure quality of design and code
- Control Risk and cost
- Provide technical vision
- Manage user expectations / requirements
- Provide up-to-date project status and recommendations
- Lead coordination to liaise with different development teams and users
- Able to understand all involved technologies
IT Senior Manager
The successful Accredited Professional will have:
- Experience in the design and implementation of a corporate IT system
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- 5 years’ experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- A working knowledge of project/program management tracking tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese would be preferred.
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Start as soon as practical, Contract duration: 6 months + potential 6 months or more to complete the project
Candidates will need to be able to cover their own cost of living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
Location: Hong Kong
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client based on level of experience and seniority.
|AKL||07:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|LON||8:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Thursday, 20 July 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.