BAF® Request: HUNGARY-575-FS-IC Market Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A former ICG client is looking for an Internal Consultant Trainer to work with their CEO and Executive team to deliver modules of training to their senior leadership team.
The successful accredited professional will help source, polish and deliver management training modules to the clients senior management team, working with the CEO and executive team. The client is based in Budapest, and is developing a curriculum as part of their internal management development program – this role will participate in selected elements of this program.
The successful professional will primarily work with the CEO and executive team to augment their work on developing a management training program, including sourcing key modules and polishing for their specific industry situation and development context.
The successful professional will have experience across management consulting disciplines including strategic thinking, project management, cost analysis, business case preparation, presentation preparation and presentation skills. The training will be developed and delivered in Budapest, Hungary.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant
- Experience developing and delivering training
- Experience working in a senior client environment including co-development of executive level analysis and presentation
- Experience in engagements such as strategy, new business analysis and initiation, cost reduction and organization development
- Experience working in Hungary and the EU at a senior executive level of engagement
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Work will take place for a few days at a time, but over a period of months. Anticipated start date 1st August.
Location: The client location is Budapest – this is where training will be delivered however, course preparation and investigation may take place remotely. Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: IC Trainer – Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range will be between Euro 1200 -1500.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.