BAF® Request: Hong Kong-527-Admin-Executive Assistant Operations
A new client to ICG in Hong Kong is looking for an Executive Assistant reporting to the Director of Operations. This post is Hong Kong based and may lead to a permanent position within the company. The Company, a non-profit entity, is a well established and high profile global independent development and relief agency with a major footprint in Hong Kong with a central mission in poverty alleviation.
The successful accredited professional will be part of the the Operations Unit reporting to the Director of Operations. He/She will be providing administrative and secretarial support to the Operations Unit as well as provide assistance to the Director.
Core Functions and Duties include:
- General administration of office operational functions such as banking and finance and HR support,
- Monitoring and administration of all registered trademarks in Greater China,
- Coordination of external service providers such as legal advice and other related providers to the operations unit,
- Coordinate and assist in council and committee matters and meetings,
- Assist in matters related to IT systems, such as reviewing policies, procedures and guidelines,
- Provide assistance to the Director in areas such as research, scheduling, coordination of meetings and travel.
Ideally the accredited professional will have the following qualifications:
- A recognized degree, preferably in Business Administration with formal secretarial training,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience or knowledge in handling trademarks and intellectual property rights is preferred,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills,
- Adaptable, detail oriented and ability to work under pressure,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin),
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese word processing,
- Strong affinity to the working in a mission driven non-profit organization.
Logistics, Process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for an initial period of 6 months upon which Company may extend a permanent offer of employment.
Location: Hong Kong
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the monthly gross rate range for the Communications Leader would be between HK$ 32k and $36k per month, including standard benefits (to be determined).
To apply for this BAF® Please contact Global Head of Member Services [email protected] to get the link to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.