BAF® Request:Singapore Hub-386-Transformation-Senior Technology Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing Singapore based ICG client, a significant player in the technology industry, with 25 years of experience in the design, implementation and support of mission critical systems.
Our client is embarking on a transformation project for its core businesses. We have been asked to evaluate the competitive capability of the organization by assessing its human/ technical resources capacity, product generation processes, and the understanding of its customer needs based on the product managers’ knowledge of the market place. As such, ICG is looking for a senior consultant, to support the initial investigation which lead to identify areas for transformation.
Under the direction of ICG SGP account lead, and working with the client senior management team, the Senior Consultant will deliver the evaluation and assessment results in a report format.
The first phase of work – 6 days in duration, with 5 days onsite at the client’s facility in Singapore and 1 day offsite to complete the final report.
Successful accredited professionals will need to be able to develop and/or demonstrate strong domain knowledge in working in technology fields or consulting firms, as appropriate for their level. Exposure to communication technologies, cyber security, data analytics would be of value. These accredited professionals will also need to be comfortable in dealing with engineers and executives.
Specific deliverables of the work effort include:
- Attending a comprehensive debrief from the account lead prior to starting the onsite activities;
- Documentation of high level business processes and models, develop hypothesis and insights using traditional means;
- Developing recommendations for potential transformation activities;
- Development of report and presentation in preparation for final presentation by ICG account lead.
The successful professionals will need to have solid interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a complex and multi-disciplinary stakeholder environment.
These professionals must also demonstrate experience in:
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to deal with difficult people and conflict situations;
- Strong influencing skills to assist with knowledge transfer and overcoming objections;
- Experience in interviewing core stakeholders, dealing with a variety of different stakeholders and the ability to provide constructive feedback across multiple leadership levels;
- Experience with large change programs;
- Process and business solution design, documentation and reporting;
- Workforce and operations management;
- Benefits realization
- Business case preparation.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logisics: Singapore location; Starting immediately
Offshore candidates are invited to apply if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||4:00pm Monday, 4 July 2016|
|SYD/MEL||2:00pm Monday, 4 July 2016|
|SGP||12:00am Monday, 4 July 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||6:00am Monday, 4 July 2016|
|LON||5:00am Monday, 4 July 2016|
|TOR/NY||12:00am Monday, 4 July 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: The daily gross rate for the Senior Consultant will be $3,500 SGD per diem.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.