BAF® Request: INTERNAL–SYDNEY HUB- 594-RISK and REMEDIATION PRACTICE PROFESSIONALS
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
ICG is always striving to be the world’s best platform for consultants and boutiques to virtually scale their business. ICG has a new RISK and REMEDITION PRACTICE and is seeking experienced professionals to join the Practice.
The Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry has found issues at major banks, superannuation and insurance organisations. As a result, some of these organisations have already started remediation programs and some will be starting in the near future.
Additionally, with the demergers at some major banks, there is a strong demand for experienced professionals who have worked on AML/CTF programs. The RISK and REMEDIATION Practice is seeking experienced professionals with backgrounds in remediation and AML/CTF, in banking, superannuation, wealth management and insurance.
- Senior business analyst
- Senior data analyst
- Senior Project Manager
- Change manager
- AML/CTF subject matter expert
- Para legal
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) in one or more of the roles above
- Experience in consumer remediation programs
- Experience in AML/CTF programs
- Experience working with large institutions such as Banks, Wealth Management, Superannuation and Insurance
- Good knowledge and experience in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Experience in MS Access is a plus
Location: Sydney or Melbourne only
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.