SPOTTERS FEE-BAF® Request: International-609-
Construction-Global Panel Experts
A new ICG client is looking for industry experts to participate in an international panel finding ways to achieve rapid urban residential construction. The panel will develop useable ideas to radically transform a housing and apartment construction model to increase build speed and achieve major growth targets over the next 10 years.
The panel, chaired by the client, will conduct phone / SKYPE meetings in English, to:
- Table and discuss both theoretical and tested ideas that will achieve a very significant increase in the rate of affordable residential housing construction.
- Include a broad range of approaches, including: architecture, structure, funding,workforce, skills, land use, consents, environmental, social/family and government liaison.
- Document and prioritise ideas that are agreed to be worth considering, or which have been tried and proven elsewhere.
- Provide broad guidance as to the resources likely to be needed to implement their top 10 ideas.
The successful professionals will have:
- outstanding and deep knowledge of rapid construction to deadlines, preferably demonstrated by direct involvement at a senior level; this may be outside housing, but should be within an urgent time framework in an urban setting, ideally in a jurisdiction where this was not the norm, e.g. large games venues, major disruptive utilities developments, hotel construction.
- the ability to understand the broader construction ramifications of ideas about specific disciplines or areas.
- a respectful and collaborative approach, but the ability to actively participate and be appropriately heard in discussions.
- the ability to challenge ideas, based on knowledge, experience or differing viewpoints.
- flexibility to work with global call times. You may come from an executive or a consulting background, but you will have a minimum of 10 years’ relevant construction-related experience, likely more.
Logistics: Panel will be chaired by the client, who will organize calls, agenda and document and circulate outcomes.
Duration, Time & Commitment: Immediate start. It is anticipated the initial engagement will span 1 year, with the panel with the participants working up to 10 days in total over the year. Post the initial engagement the panel may continue to operate, so candidates should be available for intermittent consultation as required over the longer term.
Rate: Amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range would be USD $2,000 and $5,500.
Close Date and time specified below
|Auckland||10:00am Friday 30 November 2018|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||08:00am Friday 30 November 2018|
|Singapore||05:00am Friday 30 November 2018|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||10:00pm Thursday 29 November 2018|
|London||9:00pm Thursday 29 November 2018|
|Toronto/New York||4:00pm Thursday 29 November 2018|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.