BAF® Request: JAKARTA-472-Chief Financial Officer
A new ICG client in Jakarta is looking for a CFO to work with the senior executive team and the group president on all aspects of financial control and reporting.The Company’s main activities are the development of
The Company’s main activities are the development of industrial estate, commercial property, construction and hospitality services through Subsidiaries’ inclusion.
This role will report directly to the group president, and work closely with the holding company c-suite
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Input and control over all elements in the Group’s finance calendar
- Oversight of monthly management accounting and statutory accounting
- Review of management reporting, including KPIs, pricing and new initiatives
- Monthly briefings with the senior executive team on financial performance reporting including business forecasting
- Regular communication and advice to group finance and c-suite on finance & accounting issues and process improvements
- Liaison with the Group’s accountants over year end accounts
- Advice on best practice
- Strategic and CFO advice to the Board and subsidiaries
- Driving the company’s financial planning
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
Ideal candidates will have:
- 10-12 years experience in CFO or financial controllership roles
- Strong technical, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Ability to work at all levels within a dynamic and growing organisation
- Background in construction, hospitality or related areas would be preferred
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Full-time, 1-3 years contract with an option to extend if mutually agreeable by both parties.
Rate: A comprehensive package, base salary, bonus, housing allowance and other benefits.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.