BAF® Request: JAKARTA-473-Human Capital- KPI Consultant
An existing ICG Jakarta client is looking for a Consultant experienced in KPI design to translate a high level strategy and business targets into a detailed KPI plan for a number of job families across multiple businesses, in support of a group wide performance management project.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the team with the mandate to:
- Translate a high level strategy into detailed KPI covering, people, customers and business processes
- Design actual KPI across a significant number of job families
- Define and ensure the KPI plans drive the desired behaviours and achieve the strategic objectives of the client
- Deliver the business case conceptualisation of the impact of proposed changes
- Define a detailed implementation plan for the negotiation and roll-out of the above mentioned KPI & Incentive plan across a complex multi-channel national network
The role will need to develop the trust and respect of project sponsors and senior stakeholders across the division and will need to develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts and key managers to enable the delivery of the above tasks.
The ideal candidates will have proven:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed verbal and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Complex modelling capabilities
- Experience in KPIs, especially in the detailed design of corporate wide KPI & Incentive programs
- Bahasa Indonesia, as an advantage
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: starting soon for 3 months, 4-6 days per month.
Location: Asia/ Australia
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on the level of experience and seniority the daily gross rate range for the Consultant would be between SGD $1,600 – $2,000.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Monday, 19 June 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Monday, 19 June 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Monday, 19 June 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Monday, 19 June 2017|
|LON||08:00am Monday, 19 June 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Monday, 19 June 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.