BAF® Request: JAKARTA-474-Human Capital – Job Description Writing Consultant
An existing ICG Jakarta based client is looking for a Job Description Writing Consultantin support of a group-wide performance management project
The successful candidate will be a key part of the project team with the mandate to:
- Review the current job descriptions of a significant number of job families
- Develop it into a concise and descriptive narrative that quickly informs employees what the job entails
- Notice and flesh out any details of a particular job that can go unnoticed
- Review and update job KSAOs as required
- Ensure that all contents are translated correctly into Bahasa Indonesia
The role will need to develop working relationship within ICG project team while operating remotely to enable the delivery of the above tasks.
The ideal candidates will have proven:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed verbal and writing skills
- Complex financial modelling capabilities
- Experience in job description writing
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia language (MUST HAVE)
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Starting shortly.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on the level of experience and seniority the daily gross rate range for the Consultant would be between SGD $800 – $1,200.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||07:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|LON||08:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Wednesday, 21 June 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.