BAF® Request: JAKARTA-597- Transformation-Process Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An ICG Jakarta based client is seeking a Process Analyst to work as a key member of a transformation program to create a series of documented processes for its eight business subsidiaries and the holding company. This role will report to the ICG Project Director.
The successful professional will work within an existing program team and will take accountability for:
- Process mapping and documentation for a range of different businesses, covering Level 0 and 1 business processes.
- Quickly understand the current business and client defined process documentation templates.
- Support the development of the overall process flow chart, dependencies, reviews and decision points
- Work with technology to set up best in class document repository for the client
- Design and document all key and sub processes in relation to the newly defined process to support transformation initiatives implemented
- Assist in developing and updating versions of these processes, including
- governance, roles and responsibilities and standard operating procedures
- Establish checks and controls to ensure that newly defined processes are monitored and adhered to
- Conducting process review and mapping workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Documenting processes, procedures and information using a business process framework and approved software and establishing a library of approved processes.
- Creating and implementing process design guidelines and standards.
- Educating business users regarding standards for managing and operating business processes.
The successful professional will have demonstrated practical experience in process analysis within a large/complex corporate environment.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, IT or Engineering
- Experience in the use of process methodologies
- Knowledge of business process modelling notations or process documentation methodologies.
- Experience in developing standard operating procedures and measures for performance
- Experience in organising and supporting stakeholder workshops
- Ability to capture and distinguish key processes, controls and sub-processes
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work effectively in a complex and multi-disciplinary stakeholder environment
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial four-month period with a potential to extend for a further two months, part time.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses, should travel to client site be required.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client,however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate for the process analyst is SGD $1100 or a fixed price per business.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.