BAF® Request: JAKARTA-640-IT-Senior Consultant-Principal
An existing ICG client (Jakarta based) has issued a new engagement for ICG to provide IT assessment report covering their current IT governance, infrastructure configuration, assets, performance, service catalogue, service levels, and security within the group.
We are looking for an experienced Senior consultant to work within the boarder ICG Team, alongside their Client counterparts.
Reporting to the ICG client director, the successful accredited professional will be accountable for developing a comprehensive assessment report of the group IT capability and managing communications between the following groups:
- CEO and functional heads of the different business unit
- Client IT functions
- Liaising with the internal Client stakeholders to understand current capabilities, and to form a view around their needs
- Assess the status quo against an industrialized IT platform and highlights the gaps
The successful professional will primarily work with the ICG Transformation program leadership to develop a robust assessment of the client’s IT governance, infrastructure configuration, assets, performance, service catalogue, service levels, and security within the group.
The successful professional will have deep experience in internal, both technical and non-technical staff. They will have demonstrated track record of successfully managing similar assignments in organisations that led into solid recommendations for better business outcomes.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client interactions and handling skills
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry IT executive
- Dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of corporate IT governance and requirements
- Capacity to put forward recommendations and suggest solutions
- Effective consultation and communication with Client’s IT professionals and ICG client director
- Delivery of key artifacts such as assessment report covering areas of governance, Service levels, service catalogues, assets configuration
- Provide a clear strategy for transition to an industrialised IT platform
- Professions of draft, and final material within the agreed timelines
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting June 24th, for 7-8 days on site, followed by 2 days to finalise required material.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own air tickets, our client will cover bed and breakfast in a four star hotel.
Rates: SGD $1200-1500 gross rate per day, depending on seniority/experience
Close Date – Tuesday 28th May, 5pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.