BAF® Request: JORDAN-535-FS-Experienced Payments Expert and Strategy Consultant
A Jordanian Financial Services company based in Amman, Jordan is seeking an experienced Payments Expert and Strategy Consultant.
A Jordanian Financial Services business is reviewing its payments product portfolio in the light of market needs, emerging trends and competitor offerings.
They are looking to assess current performance and enhance their future performance. The role is to work on a team with other (US based) consultants and the client directly.
The successful consultant will have:
- Domain expertise in B2B and B2C payments including merchant ecommerce card transactions
- Financial modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent powerpoint skills
- Strong team work ethic
- Excellent client interaction and handling skills
- Ability to travel to Amman Jordan for the required trips
The consultant will be accountable for:
- Gap analysis assessment
- Understanding market needs and trends
- Recommendations to improve performance based on the above and payments domain knowledge
- Financial modeling of end state (3 year plan
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: It is likely to kick off in January and run for 6-8 weeks. Likely to be two trips to Amman, Jordan for 3-7 days each. The rest of the work will be performed remotely. Travel expenses will be covered by the client.
Location: Amman, JORDON
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.