BAF® Request: LON-564-Industrials-Business Model Canvas Expert
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
ICG Europe has been developing a relationship with a EUR 5bn industrial company. This first project assists the internal innovation division to establish the Osterwalder Business Model Canvass as a tool to understand and develop innovation in various segments.
The successful accredited professional will be involved in three aspects:
- Initially develop a BMC for the company’s 3D printing division. Preparatory work starts immediately and will culminate in a first workshop on 7 June (please only reply if you are available on that date).
- Develop and implement the BMC for that division
- Develop and conduct company wide training to embed BMC as a visualisation tool for innovation
- Work as a resource with other division managers
The successful accredited professional will have the following:
- Intimate working knowledge and extensive experience with the BMC
- Extensive experience applying 21st century visualisation techniques
- Advanced large group facilitation experience (groups up to 25 people)
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: You are expected to be able to start immediately; likely 2 days a week involvement initially through early June. Milestone to complete the initial work is end of July.
Location: The initial work will center around Brussels, Belgium.
Consultants from outside Europe will be considered only if they cover their own travel and accommodation.
Rate: Final rates and pricing to be negotiated with the client. We are targeting between EUR 1,500 and 3,000 depending on experience and capabilities.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.