BAF® Request: LONDON-541-GDPR-Project Manager
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A new ICG client is seeking a Project Manager who can help work towards their GDPR compliance.
GDPR knowledge would be a great advantage, but basically the role requires a strong Project Manager who also has BA skills and can pull together the various work streams and also be quite hands-on to deliver the work items required.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Ideally they’re looking for some support for 5-6 months, 4 or 5 days a week. Anticipated start date early to mid January 2018
Location: Client is based in South London
Offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: The net day rate for the successful professional is £315 per day.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.