BAF® Request: LONDON-602-FS-Payments-
A current ICG client is looking for an Payments Strategy Consultant to work with their Executive Management to conduct commercial due diligence in support of an acquisition due diligence.
The successful professional will:
- trends in payment services in the charity market
- growth trends in the segment of the market in which the target participates
- key value propositions, current and emerging
- competitive features of service/value proposition
- commercial trends in the business (pricing and volume)
- validation of sales pipeline based on historical performance and management information
- client surveys
- identification of opportunities to enhance the service or value proposition
The successful professional will have experience in the payments industry and preferably the charity sectors (or related sectors), specifically around the technology that services this industry and plays that maybe disrupting the user experience and funding enhancements. They will have also demonstrated experience in commercial due diligence and market assessment processes; providing timely insights that relate to current and potential value as driven by market share, features and take-up, disruptive features and routes to market, addressable market targets and alignment, barriers to entry and switching.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive
- Experience with payments services and solutions
- Charity industry experience in the UK, including management information and regulatory requirements is preferred but not necessary to the extent the professional has other transferrable experience
- Experience with disruptive solutions and platforms
- Experience constructing competitive analysis and conducting confidential market surveying and analysis
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The target market is the UK, the selected accredited professional will be expected to attend 2-3 meetings in the Greater London area. Starting 22nd October. The due diligence process is 3-4 weeks.
Location: Greater London
Offshore candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. Reasonable expenses for travel within the UK will be compensated.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Payments Strategy Consultant would be between £1,500 and £2,000.
|Auckland||2:00pm Friday 19th October 2018|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||12:00pm Friday 19th October 2018|
|Singapore||09:00am Friday 19th October 2018|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||03:00am Friday 19th October 2018|
|London||02:00am Friday 19th October 2018|
|Toronto/New York||9:00pm Thursday 18th October 2018|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.