BAF® Request: MEL-413-FS-Strategy-Growth Strategy Consultant
An existing ICG client is looking to appoint a Growth Strategy Consultant with broad experience in financial services to conduct a review of the strategy for long-term member growth and clarify optimum path forward.
The client has recently completed its new five year strategy and identified member growth as one of its primary strategic imperatives. While there is currently a member growth strategy in place this project is to conduct a review of that strategy to ensure the organisation is optimally positioned for growth going forward. The outcomes will identify the revisions required to the existing strategy, and clarify the nature of underlying support initiatives and metrics. There will be three phases of the project:
- Phase 1 – Identify current issues
- Phase 2 – Establish strategic options by channel
- Phase 3 – Formulate recommendations
Growth Strategy Consultant
The Growth Strategy Consultant will be working primarily with the Senior Manager Group Strategy and senior stakeholders to develop a robust member growth strategy.
The successful ICG accredited professional will have significant experience including:
- 2-5 years at a leading management consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience in financial services (ideally wealth/superannuation sector)
- Experience in the strategic review process leading to growth strategy development
- Proficiency in MS Excel to conduct some basic modelling activities
- The ability to articulate and document the strategy in clear business language in written form and PowerPoint ready for presentation to an Executive audience
- Outstanding EQ and communications capabilities (oral and written)
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Melbourne location; this is a full-time role for 10 weeks starting ASAP (note there will be a two week office closure over the Xmas / New Year period).
Offshore and interstate candidates are welcome to apply but are required to meet their own travel and accommodation costs.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||10:00am Wednesday, 26 October 2016|
|SYD/MEL||8:00am Wednesday, 26 October 2016|
|SGP||5:00am Wednesday, 26 October 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||11:00pm Tuesday, 25 October 2016|
|LON||10:00pm Tuesday, 25 October 2016|
|TOR/NY||5:00pm Tuesday, 25 October 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: The Executive Manager Corporate Strategy, salary would be up to $250k including super + bonus.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.