BAF® Request: MEL-FS-IT-376- Enterprise Information Architect
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client is looking to appoint an interim Enterprise Information Architect with broad experience in financial services to lead the development and implementation of an information architecture framework and ensure compliance between business strategies and technology directions across the organisation.
The client has broad agreement that an enhanced information architecture and governance framework for data and information is a strategic priority. Whilst looking to recruit for a permanent role the client is keen to attract relevant consulting expertise to develop and implement the necessary frameworks from which the information architecture of the Fund can be subsequently developed. The successful candidate’s prime responsibilities will be to:
- Guide the Architecture Governance of IT systems by providing expert advice, design and oversight across Information Management related process and initiatives ensuring congruence with business requirements
- Develop and maintain the Fund’s Enterprise Information Architecture Framework
- Align the Fund’s goals and objectives with the Enterprise Information Architecture reference models, principles, policies, standards and roadmaps
- Provides information architecture direction to the Fund on how they can best utilise technology to meet their business goals.
In summary the role will produce deliverables that will secure:
- the effective and efficient governance of data
- clear and concise roles, responsibilities and accountabilities across the client’s business are understood
- a mechanism for identifying, prioritising and managing data risks and issues.
Enterprise Information Architect
The successful ICG accredited professional will have significant experience including:
- 5+ years at a leading data management/ consulting firm
- demonstrated experience working with semi-structured and/or unstructured data and data repositories used for data mining and innovation analysis
- extensive experience of data strategy development and governance
- extensive knowledge and understanding of how data quality affects business decisions
- experience in financial services, preferably wealth management and superannuation in Australia
- outstanding EQ and communications capabilities (oral and written)
- the ability to articulate and document the strategy in clear business language in written form and PowerPoint.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Melbourne location; this is an interim role for a minimum of six months whilst a permanent position is recruited, start date ASAP.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||7:00pm Monday, 23 May 2016|
|SYD/MEL||5:00pm Monday, 23 May 2016|
|SGP||3:00pm Monday, 23 May 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||9:00am Monday, 23 May 2016|
|LON||8:00am Monday, 23 May 2016|
|TOR/NY||3:00am Monday, 23 May 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client or ICG Account Manager will then conduct interviews and advise of further process.
Rates: Depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily rate range would be between AU$1200 and AU$1500 per day, excluding GST.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.