BAF® Request: MEL/BRI-638-Banking Code of Practice (Senior Consultant Level)
An ICG banking client is reviewing its compliance with the new Banking Code of Practice. It is looking for a consultant/bank executive/legally trained professional with hands on experience applying the code of practice to triage a large set of secondary documents to identify and classify those that need to be enhanced to ensure strict adherence to the code.
They are seeking an ICG professional with experience on similar projects in retail banking to assist them.Candidates with specific experience in hardship and vulnerability will be given preference.
The project is expected to take approximately 1 month. The role will report to a very experienced programme director.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a wide variety of consulting roles
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to join a highly paced existing team environment spread across multiple states
Candidates must also be able to:
- Hit the ground running
- Demonstrate broad understanding of the code and have had direct experience with its implementation
- Product and or scripting and or sales and merchandising material review
- Experience adhering to codes of conduct, regulatory guidelines and legal requirements requirements
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Full time for 1 month. Starting immediately.
Location: Melbourne or Brisbane CBD preferred; however, work can be completed remotely with some interstate travel required.
Travel and accommodation costs will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Rates: Consultant Professional -$1,000 net per day
Close Date Thursday 16th May, 4pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.