BAF® Request: MELBOURNE-500-FS-Business Analyst
A long term ICG client is a major financial services provider in Australia and based in Melbourne.
The company is seeking a business analyst with experience dealing with loan management systems and associated calculations.
Responsibilities will include:
- development and reconciliation of Excel based loan amortisation model, documentation of model assumptions, model outcomes and presentation to internal stakeholders under guidance from an experienced senior ICG consultant
Your capabilities should include:
- Experience with of loan ledger systems including calculation of interest and defining amortisation curves
- Strong Excel skills
- Sound skills in documentation for audit trail purposes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services accounting
- Bachelor level degree in Commerce, Business, Information Technology or Finance; or equivalent industry experience
- Polished skills in communicating, both written and oral, with a broad range of internal stakeholders
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial 6 week contract
Location: Melbourne CBD
Offshore and Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $1,200
|AKL||07:00pm Thursday, 3 August 2017|
|SYD/MEL||05:00pm Thursday, 3 August 2017|
|SGP||03:00pm Thursday, 3 August 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||09:00am Thursday, 3 August 2017|
|LON||08:00am Thursday, 3 August 2017|
|TOR/NY||03:00am Thursday, 3 August 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.