BAF® Request: MELBOURNE-532-Strategic Digital Transformation-Six High Performance Business Consultants with Agile experience
This opportunity came to us through our relationship with one of our partners – a major technology services enterprise. We are augmenting out their growing consulting business by providing professionals who work with their teams on their clients. One of their clients is a major tier 1 Telco based in Melbourne.
The Telco client is undertaking a digital transformation program across all its core products. This is a major strategic priority and a very large project. The Telco client has asked our technology services partner to provide six agile experienced business consultants as soon as possible for work in Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity for us to get into this important long-term program that is at the intersection of the business functions, product owners and IT organization. Our technology services partner already works for the Telco providing IT services delivery and is keen to have us help them move upstream into the business through this digital project.
- There are six positions available, with three professionals required in each of senior manager and senior consultant/manager roles Role description
- Based out of Melbourne, Australia
- Need to have Telco Product experience (ideally)
- Experience or working knowledge of what Product Managers do in Telco
- Process design and conceptual understanding
- Experience in Agile Delivery environment is essential
- Strong requirements gather and ability to elicit from the most senior business stakeholders
- User story definition experience and capability
- Working knowledge and ability to use JIRA application
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Your eligibility for the roles will be judged based on your:
- availability through end June 2018
- experience and credentials in agile delivery and abilities with JIRA application
- skills as a consultant with senior clients
- experience on digital transformation
- experience of Telco products
Logistics, Process & Rate
Logistics: They are seeking professionals who are local, based in Melbourne, available to start ASAP. The roles are long term and expected to extend to at least the end of June 2018. The work needs to be performed in Melbourne and is 5 days/week for a duration of at least 7 months (over 150 days) and as such there is a trade-off on rate. No travel will be covered so you need to be based in Melbourne or travel there at your own expense for this role. As such we are looking for local professionals ideally in commuting distance of Melbourne.
Rate: Senior Manager gross daily rate up to $1600 / Manager/Senior Consultant gross daily rate up to $1300
Process: This is an urgent request. Please lodge your interest as soon as possible. We will expect to make a selection of short-listed candidates in 24-48 hours
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.